It is imperative that all users make every effort to be running the most current version. Updates should be installed immediately upon receipt or notification.
13.1A is the latest released version and was shipped beginning Feb 7, 2013. Click here for more information.
12.3C was released to some customers on Dec 7, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.3B was released to some customers in November, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.3A was released to some customers in October, 2012 . Click here for more information.
12.1G was released in March, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.1F was released on Jan 20, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.1E was released on Jan 14, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.1D was released on Jan 2, 2012. Click here for more information.
12.1C was released in mid December. Click here for more information.
12.1A was released in mid December. Click here for more information.
You must have a current backup of your system before installing program updates. A backup procedure should be run daily, and the process should be running smoothly. YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS UPDATE! The following information describes the Archive (system backup) process:
Rxwin must be shut down on all computers before running ARCHIVE to back up the system.
To backup your system, use the following procedure:
1) Close ALL PPC programs that are running on all computers. This includes Rx, RxWin, Billing, Reports, Listings, Export, and Signature Capture. (Note: the following programs do not have to be closed: TARWin, QuickQue, FaxServer, IVR)
3) Run the RxWin program and log on with an administrator user name and password.
4) From the menu bar, select Programs and then click Command Prompt.
5) Leave the Command Prompt window open, and close RxWin by clicking on File and Exit, or clicking on the exit icon.
NOTE: If Command Prompt is running Full Screen, you will not be able to see RxWin on the screen. Hold down the “Alt” key and hit the primary Enter key (not the one on the 10-key pad). Then release the “Alt” key. You should now be able to see RxWin - close it, leaving Command Prompt open.
6) Type ARCHIVE DOW at the Command Prompt where DOW is the three-character day-of-the-week, as usual.
PPC now has an automated backup system! Contact Product Support for details.