Support for each BIN and PCN (Processor Control Number) is defined in a set of ECS Processor Control Files on your system. These files are maintained by Opus-ISM and constantly updated. There are separate files for NCPDP Version 5.1 and D.0. To insure you have the latest files, click the ECS Update button below:
Note: If you get a "Patch Warning" that says "Missing or Invalid Registry /INI entry" when using the button above, please do the following:
* Click OK to close the Patch Warning dialog
* In RxWin, click on "File" and select "Command prompt"
* Type "olupdate" (without the quotes!) and hit enter.
* Type "N" for the disclaimer, and then "press any key to continue."
* Type "exit" at the prompt
* Press F5 to refresh your browser and/or navigate back to this screen.
* Click the button again and the update should be "APPLIED!"